- SSID: Rudy
- Password: 109Sunset
- In the event that you lose service, go downstairs to the lobby (aka ping-pong area), where you’ll see the Comcast modem on the ground against the wood-panelled wall; Unplug it, wait 15 seconds, and plug it back in.
- Fancy, Magical Option - See below
Fancy, Magical Way To Check your WiFi name and password information:
- If you have Xfinity Internet service and an xFi Gateway, which you do and you can! and you turn the tv ON - then do this...
- Depress microphone button on Xfinity Remote and while holding down you may say any of the following.
- “What’s my WiFi password?”
- “What’s my WiFi information?”
- “Show WiFi password.”
- “My WiFi password.”
- “I forgot my WiFi login.”
- Tip: After asking then releasing button give it a minute - Miracles take time...Your command is actually going to space, well the "cloud" and back...
Home Automation - IoT
- Look for upgrades here as they come