- If you’ve been here before, you’ll know that, for a very small island, there are a LOT of places to eat and drink. Lucky for you, we at Exit Zero produce a fabulous book called Cool Cape May. There’s a copy right here, for your reference.
- There’s also a quick, handy food and drink guide in the weekly magazine that Exit Zero produces, which you can pick up at Exit Zero Filling Station, a great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Early morning breakfast spots:
- If you’re an early riser and early eater, Uncle Bill’s Pancake House on the beachfront is open at 7am midweek, 6:30am weekends.
- If you like draft latte, they have it at West End Garage’s café (opposite CVS pharmacy), which is also a great place to shop.
- You probably already know that there’s a world-class amusement park (Morey’s Piers) just up the road.
- If you’ve got kids with you, don’t miss it.
- Morey’s also have a few restaurants which are notches above typical Boardwalk fare — our favorite is Joe’s Fish Co. Visit www.moreyspiers.com to see what they’ve got going on. They do things right.
- CVS is a mile up the road, near Exit Zero Filling Station.
Cape May Events Calendar: