- If you brought them, they will have plenty of space to romp in the yard.
- Please pick up after them; attached to a post you’ll see a green metal poop can in the yard for that purpose.
- Also note that there is a doggie basket in the laundry room which includes towels to dry them off, a water bowl and a brush.
- As for as walks go, there’s no sidewalks around us, which is a pain.
- The best place to walk your dog is Higbee Beach, the only beach on the island where you can do that year-round. It’s a five-minute drive.
- Trip Adviser Reviews: https://tinyurl.com/Higbee-Beach---Trip-Advisor
- Google Map Directions: https://tinyurl.com/Directions-to-Higbee-Beach
Higbee Detailed Local Info:
- Go right out of the driveway, right at the T-junction at the end of Stimpson, which is Bayshore,
- Turn left when you hit New England Road.
- At the end of New England, you’ll see a parking lot straight ahead. Don’t go in that one.
- Instead, veer to the right, on the windy, sandy road.
- Follow it to the end, where you’ll come to another lot.
- Walk the dogs on the path to the beach. You can let your pups off the leash here (assuming they’re not savage, murderous pups), but please clean up after them.
- Alternatively, hop in the car and drive a couple minutes just past the fire station to Sixth or Fifth Avenue and walk the dogs in the quiet, peaceful streets of West Cape May.
Rocky's Favorite Bar & Grill:
- The Rusty Nail not only allows Rocky to join us but also provides him his own dog bowl for his refreshment.
- Rocky is a fan of the dog burger.
- For dessert Rocky enjoys the treats they bring after he is done.
- All this can be enjoyed while watching the live band play.